Sections such as Eau Rouge or Blanchimont are legendary.At the same time, the venue also is well-known for its extremely changeable weather.Designed in 1920 by Jules de Thier and Henri Langlois Van Ophem, the original triangle-shaped course used public roads between the Belgian towns of Francorchamps, Malmedy, and Stavelot. The track was intended to have hosted its inaugural race in August 1921, however this event had to be cancelled as there was only one entrant. The first car race was held at the circuit in 1922, and two years later saw the first running of the now famous 24 Hours of Francorchamps race.The circuit was first used for Grand Prix racing in 1925.Length: 7.004 kmTrack Info:www.spa-francorchamps.be/en/